Friday, July 29, 2011

Waiting for Emme

I'm 38 weeks!  I'm having a hard time being patient, waiting for labor to start.  At the same time I'm hoping she takes a bit because I have so much to do before she gets here!  Getting a little nervous about caring for a newborn, toddler, and keeping up with a 24/7 business.  Will Josh be able to adjust?  He's already burned out.  Will Carson have an utter meltdown since I will no longer be focusing on only him?  Am I ready for the amount of pain coming very soon?  Not to mention will our puppy freaking potty train before she's here!? My mind has been flooded with various thoughts.

However, excitement and peace are still the top ranking thoughts.  Peace that God will bring her out of my womb in his perfect timing.  Peace that the birth is going to be beautiful no matter what unexpected things may come.  Peace that she will perfectly fit into our lives because God understands what we need and what we can handle.

Now I just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment