Monday, November 29, 2010

Winter Wonderland

I am loving this snow!  Maybe it has to do with the fact that we are now living in a warm house in which the heat doesn't fluctuate.  Watching the snow fall outside our windows is truly beautiful.  Plus I have really enjoyed playing in the snow with Carson attempting to build snowmen.  He doesn't understand the concept so he ends up just knocking them down.  Rather disappointing after spending 45 mins attempting to shape and sculpt one.  Oh and he thinks the stick arms are his toys so our snowmen have arms for about 3 seconds.
Since turning two, it's like Carson has taken a magic independent pill that suddenly gave him the ability to play on his own for a majority of the day.  Where'd my little guy go?  Okay, well he's still little and I am enjoying this new age.  He is such a character.  Oh and he's gotten completely Daddy obsessed which I know makes the hubs happy since he has watched Carson snuggle me for the last 2 years.  Whenever Josh would try to comfort Carson he would just get pushed away, poor Dad!  It broke his heart.  The other night Carson fell asleep in Daddy's arms which was the first time since Carson had become aware of who was holding him...so about since Carson was a few weeks old.  Let's just say he's enjoying the new spotlight.  Plus it gives me a little bit of a break!  

No comments:

Post a Comment