Saturday, July 3, 2010

Better late than Never

I did not do my grateful Friday list yesterday and the week before.  I'm so bad!  Oh well, last night we enjoyed time as a family so you can hardly blame me. 

My list of these last couple weeks:

1.  I am grateful that we were able to travel to the Seattle area and back safely and that Kristen's wedding went so well.
2.  I am grateful that the flu bug Carson had Wednesday only lasted one night and that he only threw up once.  Also, that nobody else caught it.
3.  I am grateful that I have a husband who loves being a dad and has been very involved with Carson lately.
4.  I am grateful for our present employment and that we are loving it so much.
5.  Lastly, I am grateful for health.  I have a ways to go, but I could be much worse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment