Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday Amazingness

Yesterday was my B-Day and it was the best day I've had in a long time. My husband absolutely spoiled me! He started off the morning by surprising me with the movie New Moon. My Mom dropped me off an awesome cake from Just American Desserts. The day wouldn't have been the same without it. Then in the afternoon Hubby took me shopping!!!! He let me take as long as I wanted (when does that ever happen ladies!?). Also, because of the amazing sales, I was able to get 4 pairs of shoes. I was in heaven! After that we met up with my Dad at a coffee shop and had a treat. Then hit Josh's parent's hot tub for some down time and ended the night with watching New Moon. It was a girl's fantasy day. Josh's birthday is coming up soon so now I need to figure out a day that would spoil him. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment