Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finding Humor in My Crazy Ways

Yesterday, I had a good laugh at myself. Josh and I had errands to run and I also had phone calls to make so I thought I would multi-task and get my calling done while Josh was driving us around. As I started calling the first person, I cracked my window. It was cold out so Josh looked at me funny and then finally asked why I cracked my window. This is how the conversation went:

Me: I mouthed "radiation" and I raised my hand by my head and did circular motions.
Josh: "Did you fart?"
Me: "No honey, the radiation," once again my hand gestures of the radiation flowing around the car.
Josh: "So, you farted"
Me: "No, honey the radiation from the cell phone gets trapped in the car and I'm letting it out."
Josh: "What!? Lololololo..." He almost had to pull over he was laughing so hard.
Me: "I'm not a nut, it gets trapped within the metal of the car...
Josh: "Hahahaha"
Me: "Would you let me finish... and the radiation can't disperse through the metal so it gets trapped in this small space so by opening a window it has a way to get out."
Josh: More laughing..."you've got to be kidding me"...more laughing.
Me: "Okay, I admit, spoken out loud it sounds a little crazy...laughing...but I swear it's true!"

So my views are a little on the extreme side, but if I had it my way I'd live in a cabin in the woods, grow my own produce, raise my own meat, be completely self-sufficient and rely on no other corporation for power or water, and have absolutely no phones. I'd communicate the good old fashion way by using the post office and drop my letters off once a week when I drive into town to go to church which will also be how I get my need for socialization in...I have this all planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment