Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little Prayer

Thank you Lord for the sunshine this morning. You knew I needed it after the night we had with Carson. It was the third night of barely any sleep. That sunshine gave me energy to continue on with my day. Although sunshine is nice, Lord, could you pretty please help Carson to sleep through the night? Give us wisdom to find the culprit in his food so his digestion no longer bothers him. Also, I know every parent goes through this but Father, Carson is teething right now. He has a tooth up top that's giving him a lot of trouble and that coupled with no sleep has brought me to my breaking point. Thank you today for the sight of watching my baby boy eat strawberries and fake whip cream. It's by far the cutest thing I've ever seen. It rallied my spirits enough that I think I might make it through another night of no sleep. After all, you have gotten me to 16 months and I know with your strength I could handle much more. Thank you Lord for listening to my woes, especially since I know others out there have it much worse. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment