Friday, May 21, 2010

Grateful Friday

In order to bring more gratitude and thankfulness to our lives, I will be listing on here every Friday 5 things I am grateful for during the past week.  I'm hoping as time goes on and I start paying attention to things to be grateful for in the moment, that I can increase the list to 10.

So here goes, I am grateful for:

1.  Finding renters for our house! 
2.  Carson waking up happy this morning, letting me know he wanted  a kiss by smacking his lips, playing peek-a-boo with the covers and then giving me the come chase me smile while jumping out of bed.
3.  Finishing up our last required class to become Adult Family Home providers.  We are so close now!
It's no longer just a dream. 
4.  Having homemade beef stew.  Yum!
5.  My wonderful husband who has been working so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment