It is Friday, right? Life has been going a mile a minute and I have barely been able to stop and think about what day it is. This is what I am grateful for this past week:
1. That God provides. We have been in his hands these last weeks as we have tried to figure out our moving situation. Within this last week our renters contacted us and want to move in by the 5th of June and the next day Josh's brother found an apartment he liked. So the moving process is beginning. God has given us financial provisions and a roof over our head.
2. For a husband that works so very hard.
3. A little home that we got to call our own these last 4 years.
4. For family that will be staying with us this weekend. And
5. For possibly figuring out a cause for my chronic fatigue.